Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I can't tell you how frustrated I am at myself! I had all these great 'in progress' pictures of how to make these cupcakes... and... I forgot to put my CF card in my camera!! Ugh! Anyhow, here are the finished products!

These guys are my 'pumpkin patch' some have little halloween faces, even though its only thanksgiving, you all know how much I love halloween!

Since this is for thanksgiving... they are pumpkin cupcakes with creamcheese centres!

Thanksgiving Turkeys! These were so much fun to make... they are chocolate and very heavy on the buttercream icing as you have to build up the feathers from the bottom! I am sure some of us sweet tooths' won't mind!

Are any of these headed your way you might wonder? The box of 4 is for Brian's mom and sister...
The sampler plate is for Brian's brother's thanksgiving dinner tomorrow night...
And this big tray is headed to Aaron & Steph's for their thanksgiving tomorrow night!
I hope everyone has a great thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Just delightful Holly! You are really honing your decorating skills!! Thank you for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete