Saturday, May 29, 2010

"Watermelon with a Lizard on top" Cake

The day after mother's day when I was dropping off cupcakes to for Stephanie, Aaron asked me to help him with Lilah's birthday cake! And what did Lilah want? A watermelon with a lizard on top! Haha.... well, it has turned out awesome. I baked this 4 level pink with little chocolates (for seeds) cake last night and buillt it up ready for carving. I met Aaron at Mom's place and got him carving the shape of the cake, made icing and kind of directed him on how to do things. Aaron did all the icing and came up with some great color combinations... Awesome job Aaron! It was really fun to work with my brother on this unusual request!.






Aaron just being himself wanted to make a joke cake to tease Lilah with to make her think it didnt turn out that well... pretty fancy!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment