Saturday, October 30, 2010

More Halloween Treats

I know I did the Halloween Cookies already but couldn't help myself... I made cupcakes and pumpkin cookies. I had a limited amount of time this afternoon and too much to do so I wasn't able to make it to everyone's place... however, if you didn't get yours, there is a plate at Julie's waiting for you! I kept the cupcakes simple, with Candy Corn colors and decorations.


Delicious Pumpkin Cookies with Brown Butter Icing by Martha Stewart... so worth it! Yumm... here is the link to the recipe on her website!
http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/pumpkin-cookies-with-brown-butter-icing?backto=true&backtourl=/photogallery/halloween-cookies-recipes#slide_19


I love this carrier... its the best! Its so fun to fill it full of yummy treats to bring to everyone!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment